Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Check the frequently asked questions below to see if we have the answers you're looking for!
Synergy Facial Surgery is open Monday– Friday, 8:30-4:30
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at 314-523-5330.
- Completed new patient forms (click here to download)
- List of current medications and medical conditions
Please call our office at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals.
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.
INSURANCE / FINANCIAL
Synergy Facial Surgery offers these payment options:
- All major credit cards
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service
- Payment plans offered through CareCredit.
We will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
All insurance copays are due at the time of service. If you do not have copay at time of service rescue out.
Yes, for cosmetic procedures only. Please apply at carecredit.com.
CareCredit for cosmetic procedures only. At 6 months 0% interest, and 24, 34, and 48 months with 14.9% interest. *These interest rates are subject to change at any given time.